1. Place · Restaurant · 0 mls to city center · 63 views
2. Place · Restaurant · 16 mls to city center · 30 views
3. Place · Restaurant · 12 mls to city center · 27 views
4. Place · Restaurant · 13 mls to city center · 23 views
5. Place · Restaurant · 13 mls to city center · 20 views
6. Place · Restaurant · 13 mls to city center · 16 views
7. Place · Restaurant · 14 mls to city center · 15 views
8. Place · Restaurant · 13 mls to city center · 14 views
9. Place · Restaurant · 12 mls to city center · 12 views
10. Place · Restaurant · 13 mls to city center · 12 views
11. Place · Restaurant · 5 mls to city center · 11 views
12. Place · Restaurant · 14 mls to city center · 11 views
13. Place · Restaurant · 13 mls to city center · 9 views
14. Place · Restaurant · 15 mls to city center · 7 views
15. Place · Restaurant · 14 mls to city center · 7 views
16. Place · Restaurant · 12 mls to city center · 7 views
17. Place · Restaurant · 17 mls to city center · 6 views
18. Place · Restaurant · 8 mls to city center · 6 views
19. Place · Restaurant · 15 mls to city center · 6 views
20. Place · Restaurant · 14 mls to city center · 6 views
21. Place · Restaurant · 47 mls to city center · 6 views
22. Place · Restaurant · 13 mls to city center · 5 views
23. Place · Restaurant · 15 mls to city center · 5 views
24. Place · Restaurant · 14 mls to city center · 4 views
25. Place · Restaurant · 15 mls to city center · 4 views
First time using the app and I was a little hesitant. Great experience from start to finish. They answered all the questions I had almost immediately. Will definitely use again and recommend it to all my friends
Wow! First time using this website/app. It was almost hard to believe the quality of customer service I received as soon as I posted my offer. A private chat forum with me and the person helping me find the best option. Constant communication and a wonderful experience using Appointment Trader. I'm surprised it took me this long to find AT but this will now be my GO TO for hard to get restaurant reservations. It was like having my own private concierge.
Was able to get a last-minute reservation for Valentine's Day with AT. The customer service team was incredibly responsive and helpful throughout the process!
It was transferred fast and it worked !
Last minute trip to Mexico City for Art Week. Busiest weekend in CDMX and AT came through and got us into Pujol. On Friday night … for four people! Amazing. I couldn’t believe it. Highly recommend this app.
My first experience using AT was awesome and the AT support saved the day! When my booking transfer initiated two days earlier but didn't complete by the day of the reservation, AT was able to expedite the transfer and confirm a table at Call Me Gaby in Miami Beach. Boss confirmed an excellent experience when he arrived and no issues to report. Thanks, AT! I will definitely be back and thank you very much for your prompt assistance!
There was one restaurant we really wanted to visit in NYC and AppointmentTrader made that possible. Then when we had issues with the reservation transfer they were so quick to respond and fix the problem. We’ll definitely be using this again in the future.
Just this week I scored two “hard to get” reservations! Friday at Delilah and tonight at Cafe Elote in Sedona! I am impressed!
Got a reservation transfer fast and easy to our favorite (and everyone else’s favorite 😉) Mexican Restaurant in Sedona!
This app is incredible!! I got a last minute rsvp for 7 people at Delilah’s on a busy Friday night…a mission we thought was impossible. I will always rely on this app when open table fails me!
We had a great lunch spot at GIRAFE in Paris. And got a very very good and friendly support from the team of this great App. We definitely will book a table again here.
I highly recommend this service. Reservations sell out in minutes as they become available at this restaurant. I was able to get a table at the exact time we wanted, on a peak weekend night. Amazing!
Fast and painless process. Amazing experience
Got a reservation that not even the concierge for some Roman-like black card was able to. Excellent app!
The AT team and user experience is second to none. The team is attentive, proactive and responsive. Very satisfied with everything.
I just stumbled upon this site and within 24 hours of posting a bid for an impossible to get table at Delilah (on a holiday weekend no less), my reservation was confirmed! So easy to use and it worked flawlessly. Brilliant!
Got our reservation at TAO on the busiest night of the week in 10 minutes. Amazing app!!
It can be under your name or a name you choose! Some reservation offers already include the AppointmentTrader Transfer Service which will transfer the reservation in to your name. If its not included you can add it on after buying the reservation for a small fee. One thing on that though: As many reservations become available at last minute, taking a reservation in someone else name is quick and great for privacy. Most reservations on AT are listed with a virtual phone number, so all you need to do is present the phone number at the hostess stand and you are good to go!
Your bid has been “matched” with a reservation. From the time a reservation has been located, the seller of the reservation must connect with moderator to give transfer information for reservation. If the seller;however, does NOT respond to reservation transfer, then your bid is reprocessed and returns to the first step, which is connecting your request to a reservation.
Hey @EvocativeFold67, welcome to appointmenttrader! Once the reservation is in your portfolio, you definitely own the timeslot, the review team would not have approved the trade if the reservation wasn't confirmed - so you are going :-) Judging from your post you bid today and are going tomorrow - don't worry as long as you initiated the name transfer, you are good - the transfer service has to work with the opening hours of the reservation team of the respective venue. You will likely see the transfer confirmation a couple hours before your reservation time.
Mostly from people who don't need their reservations or appointments any longer. AT has no relationship with places listed and acts as a platform connecting buyers and sellers making sure that listed reservations are real and that privacy is not compromised when transacting.
Hey @FluffyStar64, thanks for the question! When you place your bid the amount gets transferred in a deposit account, the second you either cancel your bid or a few minutes after the bid expires the funds are moved back into your main account from where you can refund it to your payment method or use for other transactions.